Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David's Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David

David

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

David's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: David's Jutsu   David's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:24 am

Icendori- (Ninjutsu) An ice version of the chidori.

Snow acid- (Ninjutsu) An acidic snow that when it trinkles onto the opponent, it seeps into the skin internally, without damaging the external skin, and eats at the muscle tissue and bone. If used too much it starts to affect me as well.

Water/ Ice Barrage- (Taijutsu) I use Ice and water to make a barrage of attacks in multiple directions. I use an Ice blast to hit my opponents chest snding them backward. I appear behind them with a water whip and whip them in the back, stopping their momentum, then I create Ice on my foot and kick them down into the ground into a sheet of more Ice.

Ice Smash- (Ninjutsu) I create two walls of ice between you and smash you with them.

Ice Breath- (Ninjutsu/ genjutsu/ Special Ability) I blow extremely cold air. Its cold enough to allow me to sense your body heat without seeing you. It can also freeze the land around me and destroy it. Keeps the opponent from being able to hide during battle. It also can destroy clones.

Water Drill- (Ninjutsu) I create a drill bit made of water and send it like a bullet at my opponent or use it to dig up earth to go underground.

Part the Water Jutsu- (Ninjutsu) Like Moses.

Ice Clone- (Ninjutsu) Yeah

Icicle Shatter- (Ninjutsu) I can create Icicles around my bosy and fire them like bullets in all directions.

Water Heal Jutsu- (Healing) I can heal medium wounds on my own body. Can only use once during a battle.

Frost Bite- Almost like the gentle fist but with punches. It causes frost bite and freezes the chakra points. I can only use this while I use Ice breath.

Eye freeze jutsu- The ultimate protection versus the Byaringan and Sharingan. I creata a layer of ice over my eyes. It distorts my vision in battle making it hard for me to see who Im attacking. This can be eliminated by using Ice Breath.
Back to top Go down
David

David

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here

David's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: David's Jutsu   David's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:24 am

Maybe more to come later after Im a better ninja
Back to top Go down
Nasuke

Nasuke

Number of posts : 1273
Clan/Bloodline : Everywhere
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: Good will always prevail as long as you never give up

David's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: David's Jutsu   David's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:42 am

approved except for part the water....no ripping off bible chars
Back to top Go down
http://busorenkinbegins.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

David's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: David's Jutsu   David's Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1