Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Koga's Shinigami Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
haji

haji

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

Koga's Shinigami Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga's Shinigami Training   Koga's Shinigami Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Koga: -has visions of letting his people down, and losing to his father once more- -screams out holding head-
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Shinigami Training   Koga's Shinigami Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:56 pm

As the fear starts to eat at Koga, Vergil puts a large amount of reitsue into his blade. "Dimension Slash..." Vergil arced his sword and shot the blast of reitsue at Koga from almost point blank range.
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Shinigami Training   Koga's Shinigami Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:25 am

Koga: -is hit and flies through the wall now with a big gash across his chest-
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Shinigami Training   Koga's Shinigami Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:51 am

Vergil shunpo'd up to Koga and pointed his fingers at him. "Hadou 4 White Lightening."
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Shinigami Training   Koga's Shinigami Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:53 am

Koga: -flips backwards and onto my feet before the lightning strikes me and hops back holding chest-
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Shinigami Training   Koga's Shinigami Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:03 am

Vergil starts to laugh, he was actually getting crazy now, he wanted to kill... "You will not last long with that injury." Vergil dashed at Koga holding reitsue into his blade, the area around them turned to darkness, Vergil's second part of his evil ability to destroy light, and manipulate darkness. Now Vergil was the only one who could see so, as he was dashing at Koga he used his bankai move. "Judgement Cut." Vergil ran past Koga cutting at him over 50 times.
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Shinigami Training   Koga's Shinigami Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:15 am

Koga: -falls to knees gripping hades as the blade glows a dark black and it's reiatsu joins with mine i finally stand and unsheath hades once more and scream- Enough -the eyes i once had are now replaced with purple pupils and i shunpo quickly to vergil slashing at him feircly-
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Shinigami Training   Koga's Shinigami Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:04 am

Vergil starts to block all the hits while laughing manically.
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Shinigami Training   Koga's Shinigami Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:53 am

Koga: -attacks even faster with intentions to kill with each strike, each strike more stronger than the last eyes cut fierce with veins in temple extruding and throbbing-
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Shinigami Training   Koga's Shinigami Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:34 am

Vergil grabbed Koga's blade a tuggen it away from him. He threw it far away from him, since Vergil thought it was annoyong. "This is enough welcome to my division, plus anymore fighting and I would go crazy and kill you."
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Shinigami Training   Koga's Shinigami Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:51 am

Koga: -grabs vergil by the throat before he could move away and stop it and holds him off the ground with a snarl on my face veins popping and my eyes a deep and glowing purple color-
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Shinigami Training   Koga's Shinigami Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 am

Vergil smiled and shuved his blade into Koga's heart.

OCC: i know its an auto-hit, but instead of calling you out i just replyed pay-back
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Shinigami Training   Koga's Shinigami Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:35 am

OOC: honestly, i have no idea what that means so i'm just gonna pretend it's not really there..........

Koga: -eyes flash and fade to a faint black as his body goes limp and falls-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Shinigami Training   Koga's Shinigami Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koga's Shinigami Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2