Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the Ruins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiko

Keiko

Female Number of posts : 132
Clan/Bloodline : Uzumaki?
Region: Village : Leaf
Love/Married : None yet.. maybe..
Clan Symbol : Exploring the Ruins Ofplrb
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: I will be Hokage, you touch my friends, you die!
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

Exploring the Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:43 am

I walked through the regions, looking at what the village had become due to the recent developments of other countries and wars.

I shook my head.

"It's such a shame, why do people have to be so ruthless... do they have no mercy for one of the greatest villages on this Earth?" I sighed and continued to walk until I found something. I picked it up.. and it looked to be a special type of necklace.

"Huh? What's this?" I asked myself as I looked and examined it. It looked to be a special and expensive one, but oddly familiar. I closed my eyes and thought for a moment... all of a sudden the memories and knowledge of this thing coming back.

"No way, I know what this is!" I said getting excited. "It's Tsunade-sama's old necklace! It was worn by the fifth, and then Naruto after her, the last Kage to rule here before it became ruins." I smiled at this in amazement.. this was really something, not your every day in the ordinary life of a girl like me.

"I'll be sure to keep it safe.. you don't have to worry Tsunade-sama, Naruto-sama. I will protect this with my life as well as the village... I will be the next Hokage!" I said putting it on and clutching the gem part of it in my hands, while looking up to the sky, with a determined smile.
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

Male Number of posts : 245
Clan/Bloodline : Byakugan/Hyuuga Clan
Region: Village : N/A
Love/Married : Sorta Kinda
Clan Symbol : Exploring the Ruins Hinata
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:05 am

"Your going to be the next Hokage, Kage of the Leaf Village? Thats some high and mighty goal there girl..."

Kazu said sitting on angled bannister of what used to hold up a tavern of some sort. He was wearing a ragged black hooded cloak covering his face with his Anbu ninja suit. Only his dark deep blue eyes was seen peircing at Keiko. She could tell that he was the or used to be one of the Noble Hyuugas' still survived from the war with his pupil less eyes. He was there because he missed the village of what it used to be. But he knew that Kumogakure was his home, he was Kage there for literally a decade since he had no son to past the power too. As he looked at Keiko he knew she had a chance to become pyhsically strong and mentally as the Kages before her. He would try his best to look over her training and see how she will progress to achieve what Naruto had achieved, but Naruto was different only in the sense he had Kyuubi it made him mentally tough. What does she have so she can push herself not for her as well but for those she loves? Kazu jumped down from the bannister and landed in front of Keiko and quitely whispered, Byakugan, and took stance.

"Show me what you got young lady..."
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-xii.forum-express.com/forum.htm
Keiko

Keiko

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:00 am

"Alright you wanna fight... I don't get what for but I will fight you." I said getting in a stance as well.

"And you best believe I am going to be Hokage, it's my dream and legacy and it shall live! I will show you what I have to the best of my ability and I hope that we can call each other allies afterward." I nodded and then smirked, summoning chakra within my body already.

"Hit me with your best shot!" I said.

What is this other power inside of me?
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:06 am

Kazu jumps back couple ten feet away from Keiko doing elborate hansigns "Kirigakure no Jutsu" as soon as he said this Mist grew thick and fast minimizing Keiko's visibility. Then soon after he does another long hand signs "Choking Fog [Ikigurushii Enmu]" Kazu super condenses the mist near the opponent making it hard to breathe. Although this isn't enough to kill someone or to do any real damage.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:35 am

I start to suffer a little and hunch over from not being able to breathe. I manage enough strength to use substitution technique and escape the fog. I reappear in a nearby tree not surrounded by the fog. I steathily draw a kunai and hold it in my mouth while making clones of myself..

This guy really isn't joking...
Back to top Go down
Akuten

Akuten

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:26 am

A figure appears far away from theb attle but close enough that he can watch without being noticed. He keeps his chakra level so low even if it was spotted the best they wouldrecognize him as would be a common animal.
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:18 am

Kazu rapidly sprints toward Keiko doing handsigns rapidly as well.

"Sword of Draining [Mizukuri no Yaiba]"

An advanced form of the Mizu no Yaiba. Instead of just making a sword made of stagnant water. Kazu instead makes the water move quickly giving it a higher tension level. Thus making it harder to bust up and giving it a sharper edge. The sword of water quickly forms at Kazu's hand right as he comes out of the mist doing a downward diagonal slash on Keiko making her dodgind the slash harder but still a chance for her is she moves fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:31 am

I am getting slashed a few times but I increase my speed by sending chakra to my feet and dodging the swords movements as he swings... I eventually summon clones which all distract you as the real one appears behind you and kicks you in the back of the head setting up for another aerial attack.

The clones kick you up in the air and I appear right in front of you and kick you by your head straight into the ground, an attack resembling... "Uzumaki Barrage."
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:36 am

Kazu so sent toward the earth fast and hard hitting the ground with force greater than expected knocking the air out of him. As soon as he got to the ground he got back up and quickly came back with some handsigns

"Violent Thunderclap [Hageshii Jinrai]!"

An extremely powerful Raiton ninjutsu that requires the pinnacle of chakra control to perform. Kazu gathers massive amounts of chakra into his palms and flattens it out into a disc extending over each hand that absorb any ambient electricity. Once the discs have collected enough ambient energy, Kazu smashes his palms together, creating a deafening thunderclap accompanied by a hemispherical electric shockwave that travels outward from the hands. With all of this occurring within a few seconds, it is clear to see why the utmost of chakra control is required.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:15 am

I covered my ears while trying to dodge it.

"Damn that is loud." I said as I closed one eye in the pain that it did to my ear. I ran off however and started to get slightly mad at this guy for coming out of nowhere to fight me and it seemed as though he wanted to kill me off. My eyes grew to a red color and nothing else changed just yet as I summoned more clones, each with a kunai in their mouths. They began to gather chakra and charged at you with great speeds trying to distract and cut you with the kunai. Meanwhile, me and another clone we generating chakra into my hand... in the shape of a spinning ball.

"Is that the way you wanna play Kazu?" I asked as my voice became a bit harsher in tone and I ran at him with the spinning chakra in my hand as the other clones got to a position to hold you down.
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:57 am

Kazu felt the rush of adrenaline througout his body, to him this was his natural high. Laughing synically Kazu sank through the ground as if it was water, due to a Earth technique he learned (refer jutsu link), and came out of the ground again a couple of yards away from Keiko forming a Lightning Blade

"Blade of the Lightning God [Raijin no Ittou]!" Kazu focuses chakra into either arm and collects ambient electricity into a tight lattice around the forearm and hand. By compressing the electricity and chakra together, the user forms a single-use electrical blade. While the blade has no real substance and thus cannot block or parry, its side-effect more than makes up for it - the area around that which is struck by the blade will be instantly shocked numb. Area around the spot that the blade strikes will be completely numb for two posts. The blade disappears after striking the opponent, since all of its electricity enters the opponent during the strike. Rushing toward Keiko with the same equal speed as her.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:03 am

The chakra in my hand had disappeared and I anticipated his next move by thinking now and comparing it ahead.

.. He's fast and ... there's gotta be some way to dodge it.. power don't fail me now, help me out here!
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:59 am

Kazu moves quicker than before pushing himself harder get tired from using a little too much chakra. As the distance between Keiko and himself gets narrower Kazu unleashes full potential of his Raijin no Ittou. The static electricity is crazily wild swiriling around Kazu's arm. Knowing full knowledge of the major drawback of the Raijin no Ittou a full on attack is not a very strategic move unless Kazu could think of a way to distract Keiko. Kazu still sprinting at a very high speed.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:16 am

At that second, I decide to make a clone and let it take the damage for me, while I leaped out of the battle field, panting a little I landed in another tree. I smirked and said to myself trying to catch my breath.

He's good... I don't think I can win... Hm, what is he even fighting me for?
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:23 am

Kazu felt a slight change when looking at the Keiko in front of him Hmm... Kazu hits the clone with his feet kicking the clones head into the ground making sure it wasnt. The clone poofs and stops his Raijin no Ittou turning his entire right to normal. Kazu pants heavily exhausting himself from running the jutsu too long.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:26 am

I smiled a little tired myself and I smirked getting out of the tree, I was careful to land behind him a place he didn't strike with the Lightning Blade thing he just did.

I was panting as I slowly landed behind him with a kunai in my hands in case. I smiled weakly, sincerely.

"Well... Kazu..."
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:29 am

Kazu smiles broadly "Not bad, need to touch up here and there but overrall, as a past Kage, I think you have what it got to takes to be Hokage, need to learn few jutsus to widen your battle strategies but thati'll be later on in your training if you even have a sensei to train with.." Kazu said sitting on a bench that survive being crushed by a broken down building.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:33 am

I smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled sincerely catching my breath and sitting down next to him.

"It's my dream and I want it so badly.. I will do anything to achieve that goal even give my life for it.. after all I mean the Kage is the number one ninja right?" I put two fingers up in the form of a peace sign and smiled again. I closed my eyes but then reopened them as they slowly faded back to being their normal blue color... and no longer red.

"And that's my strategy.. tire the opponent out before you attack and then kill them off... or sometimes you need to fight but pull back a bit so they get a little more tired, if you want to make it interesting.. and nope I don't have one." I said shaking my head and leaning against the bench.
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:40 am

"Yes the Kage is the leader but its the people that makes him strong with the strength of the people trusting and fight for the Kage thats what makes him strong he builds ontop of that with his experience. The Kage takes in the love of the villagers and the village itself to fight, because its hes' or shes' responsibility to protect the village from distress. And I should advise you to get a sensei, a good one." Kazu said laying down the wisdom he could offer to Keiko as he stared at the symbol of the Leaf Village on a worn brick wall.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:44 am

I smiled.

"Thanks.. and I will be sure to see to that that I find a good sensei, one that will train me to be the greatest Kage of all." I said with a determined look on my face, my whiskers on my face curving to my smile and my fists clenched in the air some. I was not going to give up my dream anytime soon... I was Keiko AiHikari a ninja legend. I had the leave symbol on one of my newly acquired gloves which had holes for my fingers to go through, and I held them dear to me, just like the necklace I had just found in the ruins of Konohana.
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:51 am

Kazu got up and started to walk off but then stops "If you need to find me for any reason at all use this compass it will detect where I am where ever I am its a fun technique I hope I'll be able to teach it to you if we meet again, bye, nice gaining new friends isnt it?" Kazu waved at Keiko and walked off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:54 am

I took the compass and smiled and waved back in his direction.

"I surely will." ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ruins   Exploring the Ruins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Ruins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Rpg :: Ruins Region :: Konohana-
Jump to: