Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Konoha's Hot Springs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keiko

Keiko

Female Number of posts : 132
Clan/Bloodline : Uzumaki?
Region: Village : Leaf
Love/Married : None yet.. maybe..
Clan Symbol : Konoha's Hot Springs Ofplrb
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: I will be Hokage, you touch my friends, you die!
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

Konoha's Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Konoha's Hot Springs   Konoha's Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:48 am

I walked here and was to get undressed and relax when I heard a big crash behind the wall of which covered the girls' bathing house. I walked over to check it out, still with my clothes on. It was an old man, that was supposedly "doing research" when he was really spying and being pervy.

"Hey old man, why are you spying? I mean, why not just go up to one of them and ask for a date?" I giggled at this comment.

Old Man: Why... run along kid, I'm in no need of your wise comments, I've got my work to do and don't you have someone to play with?

"I'm no little kid! I am just as old to maintain responsibility like you! Gr.." I growled angrily.

Old Man: If you say so.. tell you what. I'll stop spying on you, if you can get me a date with one of them.

"Ah, see it helps being a female.. and able to do something instead of you spying. Sure, I will.. just stop the "research altogether, got it?" I asked stating my one condition.

Old Man: Alright, alright fine. You have my word.

I smiled. "Good. Glad we understand each other." I walked back in and undressed relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

Female Number of posts : 132
Clan/Bloodline : Uzumaki?
Region: Village : Leaf
Love/Married : None yet.. maybe..
Clan Symbol : Konoha's Hot Springs Ofplrb
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: I will be Hokage, you touch my friends, you die!
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

Konoha's Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Hot Springs   Konoha's Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:04 pm

And so I had went off a couple of hours ago to help get him a date and so I did. But then I walked back here and relaxed in the hot springs, the heat coming up from the bottom of the lake. I sat there and closed my eyes, wondering who ever did come up with this ingenious idea.

"Ah this is the life." I sighed and rested there, sinking in a bit more just up to my face and my arms on the ledge rocks where they were to keep me up from sinking completely. I enjoyed the heat feeling of my blood gushing through my veins, and my body finally being relaxed.
Back to top Go down

Konoha's Hot Springs
Page 1 of 1