Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nazr the nonamer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nazr

nazr

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Nazr the nonamer Empty
PostSubject: Nazr the nonamer   Nazr the nonamer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:25 am

Name: Nazr
Weapons: Big black sword

APPEARANCE

Hair: Light blue
Eyes: Light blue
Height: 1,85
Clothes: a black hood and a drak blue cloak and bandege over he's body and black old pants that look like disaster
Picture: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/28388958

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality:
always quiet and thinks often for him self and he loves the taste of blood and pain. He likes to fight for he's village and he always stay cool no matter what happens.

History: I was just child when i saw my whole family get killed one by one it was blood all over the floor, i would have been one of those but i got saved from a man i don't know who he was but he must have been powerful to scare them away like that. The man took me home with him and taught me all he know, so i could survive alone. One day he was gone i was wandiring around in the house with out finding him i got mad and started to cry and scream. From that day i learned i could not have any one to close to me then they would go lost just like that man and my family. From that day i promised i would become the strongest so i could protect everyone i loved.
Back to top Go down

Nazr the nonamer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Rpg :: Creation Center :: Characther Creation-
Jump to: