Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rono vs. Mabui

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronoskai

Ronoskai

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

Rono vs. Mabui Empty
PostSubject: Rono vs. Mabui   Rono vs. Mabui I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:22 am

Rono was sitting on a tree thinking to himself about his slaughtered clan how there blood leaked all over his body.While killing them one by one enjoying every second of it all of theses thought were of his wolf side.His teeth clutched from anger.
Back to top Go down
Mabui

Mabui

Female Number of posts : 179
Clan/Bloodline : In my head, please help me out
Region: Village : Student
Love/Married : Meowz?
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo

Rono vs. Mabui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono vs. Mabui   Rono vs. Mabui I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:30 am

A senbon flew into the tree Rono was sitting on, right next to him. The spot where the senbon hit started turning black and it broke. The senbon had been covered in poison. A kunai started to fly at Rono. It came from a dark, shaded character, wearing a black robe, hood and mask.
Back to top Go down
Ronoskai

Ronoskai

Ninja Nindo

Rono vs. Mabui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono vs. Mabui   Rono vs. Mabui I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:38 am

Rono quickly jumped off of the branch as it was falling to the ground and flipped above the Kunai and grabbed it.Then threw it back at the person then sped towards the person and threw a series of extremely power full punches towards the mask.Then he picked up the person's scent and jumped back away from him/her and looked at the the mask.
Back to top Go down
Mabui

Mabui

Ninja Nindo

Rono vs. Mabui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono vs. Mabui   Rono vs. Mabui I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:41 am

The dark figure crouched as Rono punched, but got hit, cracking the mask, a bit of blood dripping out. The character pulled out a bunch of poison senbon and threw them everywhere, following up with a bunch of kunai with paper bombs. He/ she laughed, the voice disguised by the mask.
Back to top Go down
Ronoskai

Ronoskai

Ninja Nindo

Rono vs. Mabui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono vs. Mabui   Rono vs. Mabui I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:47 am

Rono smirked and used the hand signs dog.ox.dog.rabbit.and tiger and shouted the words "Savage winds jutsu!" The wind in the area began to circulate around his body shielding him and causing damage to the person the blades emerged from the wind going everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mabui

Mabui

Ninja Nindo

Rono vs. Mabui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono vs. Mabui   Rono vs. Mabui I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:54 am

A bunch of cuts appeared in the figure, cutting parts of the robe and creating gashes. The figure unsheathed a katana and they pulled their now shredded hood off, revealing long, blond, flowing hair. The mask remained on the person's face as they ran forward, pulling their hands into a handsign, causing the paper bombs to explode as they sliced forward with a scalding hot katana.
Back to top Go down
Ronoskai

Ronoskai

Ninja Nindo

Rono vs. Mabui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono vs. Mabui   Rono vs. Mabui I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:02 am

Rono unsheathed a white and black straight sword without a guard he ran towards the person as well and slashed at the sword. Then spun of of the blade and twisted his body and slashed at there back then jumped back away from the person.
Back to top Go down
Mabui

Mabui

Ninja Nindo

Rono vs. Mabui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono vs. Mabui   Rono vs. Mabui I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:09 am

As Rono's blade touched the scalding katana, it started to melt. the figure spun around and blocked as Rono slashed at their back. He/ she fell to the ground, displeased with Rono. They pulled their hand over the mask and removed it. Mabui was shown with blood dripping from her mouth. "This will never do, Rono. I'm using my normal weapons and you still haven't laid any serious damage... if you tried to fight me with my chakra weapons, you wouldn't stand a chance..."
Back to top Go down
Ronoskai

Ronoskai

Ninja Nindo

Rono vs. Mabui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono vs. Mabui   Rono vs. Mabui I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:15 am

Rono looked at her and smirked "do you think Im dumb I noticed your scent earlier and I know that your strength is beyond my own" he looked down at her and smiled slightly "had you figured out from the start I was waiting for you to remove theses things.Now lets really begin Miss Mabui.
Back to top Go down
Mabui

Mabui

Ninja Nindo

Rono vs. Mabui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono vs. Mabui   Rono vs. Mabui I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:25 am

"If you insist..." Mabui removed the black robe. Underneath she was wearing tight ninja gear as to increase speed. She dropped her bag of kunai and senbon and buried it in the ground. "Let's begin." Mabui started moving extremely fast, almost invisible. Some branches from trees started falling off and dieing as Mabui stopped, being shown holding a couple poison covered senbon in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ronoskai

Ronoskai

Ninja Nindo

Rono vs. Mabui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono vs. Mabui   Rono vs. Mabui I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:30 am

Rono smirked and unleashed his speed as well holding his sword tightly in his hand white chakra began to swirl around the blade.Then he looks at her with the senbon in her fingers then dashed towards her with incredible speed he brought his blade down on her.With chakra continued to surge around the blade with great speed and with his other he threw a kuna behind her with a paper bomb attached to it. Then he made a hand sigh and triggered the bomb he vanished soon as it was activated.
Back to top Go down
Mabui

Mabui

Ninja Nindo

Rono vs. Mabui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono vs. Mabui   Rono vs. Mabui I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:34 am

Mabui saw everything that happened in slow motion. She easily sped away looking in every direction and spotting the paper bomb on the kunai exploding. Mabui continued to speed around everywhere, almost physically invisible.
Back to top Go down
Ronoskai

Ronoskai

Ninja Nindo

Rono vs. Mabui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono vs. Mabui   Rono vs. Mabui I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:42 am

He smirks and appeared behind her and swung his sword at her side and then shifted the blade in his hand and twisted his body.Then swung his hist at her temple then swept her feet from under her and brought his elbow down on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mabui

Mabui

Ninja Nindo

Rono vs. Mabui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono vs. Mabui   Rono vs. Mabui I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:21 am

Mabui ducked under the blade and fist aimed at her, getting knocked in the side by Rono's foot, not being able to get swept. She rolled forward dropping some poison caltrops on the ground and throwing some senbon at the elbowing Rono. Mabui jumped up and started speeding around again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rono vs. Mabui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono vs. Mabui   Rono vs. Mabui I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rono vs. Mabui
Page 1 of 1