Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Jutsu for me(Swirling Fire Fist)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsunami

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

A Jutsu for me(Swirling Fire Fist) Empty
PostSubject: A Jutsu for me(Swirling Fire Fist)   A Jutsu for me(Swirling Fire Fist) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:02 am

Part 1;

Kanton decided that since most people around him always went on about their jutsus and how great they were that he would begin working on his own. He decided to base it on his many fighting styles. One that would create that extra boost for his own skills. His first idea was one that increases his speed so he went to a waterfall and tried to strike up it. He spent several days punching, kicking, and slicing the waterfall without success in accessing a single bit of what the humans called chakra. After about a week he was finally able to access this chakra stuff by launching it from his swords to split the waterfall vertically almost to the top for a few seconds before it returned to normal.

He decided that trying to mess with water was not his best direction. He went home and covered the blades of his swords in oil then lit them on fire. Surprised by the speed at which the oil caught fire he began swinging his swords around trying to remove the flame with high wind speeds. Seeing that no matter how fast he swung his swords the flame wouldn't go out he decided that fire was obviously his best choice. Once it got dark he took a torch into the middle of the woods and did everything he could to focus his chakra into the fire to bring it around his hands and swords but far enough to to burn himself. In about 7 hours he was finally able to get The fire to surround his hands and swords but it took way too much concentration to be used effectively in combat.

Last edited by Tsunami on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsunami

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

A Jutsu for me(Swirling Fire Fist) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Jutsu for me(Swirling Fire Fist)   A Jutsu for me(Swirling Fire Fist) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:36 am

Part 2;

Over the next few weeks he extensively practiced his concentration immensely. He spent well over most of the day simply trying to hold his new skill as long as possible. After he finally was able to control it well enough to use it in combat he began to practice his skill by cutting various foliage. Trees, rocks, small hills, whatever he thought he could cut with his new skill he tried and succeeded. After a week of practice he felt that it was finally time to name his Jutsu. He decided to name it Swirling Fire Fist because of the way the fire constantly twirled around his hands and swords. With his new Jutsu complete he went to find a use for it.
Back to top Go down

A Jutsu for me(Swirling Fire Fist)
Page 1 of 1