Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ancient War Grounds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reno
Admin
Reno

Male Number of posts : 244
Clan/Bloodline : Boom Clan and Dotou Clan
Region: Village : Miki: Mizugakure
Love/Married : i duno
Clan Symbol : The Ancient War Grounds 1166655804_terYinYangbndvfh
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: to destroy all of those who try to surpass me
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

The Ancient War Grounds Empty
PostSubject: The Ancient War Grounds   The Ancient War Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:15 am

Kuro walks in and he looks around and about and notices that the armor and the swords are what remain of these ancient warriors...they may not be of ninja but they were of samurai in which were greatly honored but not by ninja...Kuro still walks and looks around only to see ash and crumbled buildings and sand everywhere...then there lay a flag in the middle of the field not battered or tampered with not even a single scratch was put on this flag it was the flag of the samurai who won this battle...kuro found it odd that the flag is still here why had it not gone with the samurai who placed the flag in the ground...then he knew why cause the samurai was of honor it wasn't his flag it was the oposing clans flag then he just stood there looking around still..."is this where we are to fight in this war yet to come?" "have we no honor to these wariors" "I guess i will have to see when this war starts just let it hope that there will not be as much death as there was in the last war between the Ninja nations" with kuro saying that he placed his hand on the the ground and the ash had turn to solid buildings and on the sand changed a field of grass and flowers then the flag arose on top of the building and the ninja symbol for war appeared on the front of the symbol that had the flag lay on top of it.Then as Kuro lifted up his hands the whole area was put back to gether and the swords and armor put somewhere safe as if the war never happened then he sighed and said "let the war start once sussan is retrieved"

OOC:yeah this was a pain to type so give me so cred k?
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-xii.forum-express.com
Sai_Thunderbird

Sai_Thunderbird

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient War Grounds   The Ancient War Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:40 pm

-appears on one of the broken pillars and looks around- where could he have gone? -scans the area-
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Male Number of posts : 2038
Clan/Bloodline : Eagle Clan
Region: Village : Kiri: Hanegakure
Love/Married : RACHEL
Clan Symbol : The Ancient War Grounds L_a59ff01d794f496ab160a0d9f87509d6
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: To look evil in the face and slash it into oblivion.

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient War Grounds   The Ancient War Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:32 pm

*In the sky surveying the area.*
Back to top Go down
Sai_Thunderbird

Sai_Thunderbird

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient War Grounds   The Ancient War Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:22 am

-jumps down and sees reno and hides as i watch him and he doesnt notice-.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient War Grounds   The Ancient War Grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ancient War Grounds
Page 1 of 1