Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sacred blade of the Uchiha's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 13
Clan/Bloodline : in your darkest memories
Region: Village : Guitar, computer hacking, playing games, going out and having a life
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

Sacred blade of the Uchiha's Empty
PostSubject: Sacred blade of the Uchiha's   Sacred blade of the Uchiha's I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:49 pm

Created by the Uchiha's, said to be the sharpest sword that man could ever make, it could not be used unless someone really needed it, it was the sword that slew many ninjas that tried to take over the Uchiha clan, it is forged with a very rare cyan blue ore, somehow unbreakable, it has a balanced nature to it, it consists of fire and water, by swinging it a wave of the element that you shout will come forth and fly towards the opponent causing very harsh damage. The blade is 5 feet long with an inscription on the blade that says, *carry me always carry me well, I shall defend you through the darkest pits of hell.*
Back to top Go down
Nasuke

Nasuke

Number of posts : 1273
Clan/Bloodline : Everywhere
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: Good will always prevail as long as you never give up
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

Sacred blade of the Uchiha's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred blade of the Uchiha's   Sacred blade of the Uchiha's I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:18 am

approved
Back to top Go down
http://busorenkinbegins.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Sacred blade of the Uchiha's
Page 1 of 1