Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TALON BLADE & DIVINE SWORD OF THE EAGLE GOD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominic

Dominic

Male Number of posts : 2038
Clan/Bloodline : Eagle Clan
Region: Village : Kiri: Hanegakure
Love/Married : RACHEL
Clan Symbol : TALON BLADE & DIVINE SWORD OF THE EAGLE GOD L_a59ff01d794f496ab160a0d9f87509d6
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: To look evil in the face and slash it into oblivion.
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

TALON BLADE & DIVINE SWORD OF THE EAGLE GOD Empty
PostSubject: TALON BLADE & DIVINE SWORD OF THE EAGLE GOD   TALON BLADE & DIVINE SWORD OF THE EAGLE GOD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:09 am

Talon Blade
TALON BLADE & DIVINE SWORD OF THE EAGLE GOD M_094a5ee94dcc89ae87c5837a9f1e6470

The Blade has a Chakra reserve to help replenish some lost Chakra during battle or can provide Wings of Chakra to fly during battle. Chakra reserve is limited. If in stage one, two, or three of bloodline transformation the more Chakra that can be stored in each stage. Can only store Chakra if not being used in battle.

Divine Sword of the Eagle God
TALON BLADE & DIVINE SWORD OF THE EAGLE GOD L_dae44f4698f6ab1e6d7d53f742e3e981

This sword is the legendary blade held by the First Eagle clan member. It is the ultimate sword of the Clan. It can go toe to toe with the best of weapons (Unbreakable). It triples the intensity of my bloodline abilities if I use it in battle. It is so powerful anytime it clashes with another weapon an intense wind burst, bursts from it.(Wind burst not a jutsu just really intense wind.)
Back to top Go down

TALON BLADE & DIVINE SWORD OF THE EAGLE GOD
Page 1 of 1